Reference: API List
For your reference, here is the master list of our API documentation.
- The Authentication Client (Connect) provides hooks for plugging in a custom sign-on
component, hooks for running authentication processes dynamically, and automatic login capabilities for Finsemble
- The Base Service (any advanced package) creates an instance of the Base Service which all services
- The Config Client (Connect) provides run-time access to Finsemble's configuration.
- The Dialog Manager Client (Flow) simplifies interacting with dialog windows by spawning
them and getting data back from them.
- The Distributed Store Client (Flow) handles creating/retrieving/destroying stores.
- The Drag and Drop Client (Workspaces) shares data between components via a user action,
i.e., drag and drop.
- The Hotkey Client (Flow) registers hot key combinations and their respective handler functions
- The Launcher Client (Workspaces) handles spawning windows and maintains the list of spawnable
- The Linker Client (Workspaces) provides a mechanism for synchronizing components on a piece of
- The Logger Client (Workspaces) supports configurable run-time logging via the Central Logger.
- The Notification Client (Workspaces) allows you to generate user notifications from any
- The Router Client (Workspaces) handles sending and receiving events between Finsemble components
- The Search Client (Connect) provides federated search results, searching through installed search
provider and displaying unified results.
- The Storage Client (Connect) handles saving and retrieving data for your application.
- The Window Client (Workspaces) is responsible for managing the window state (the window's bounds)
and component state (data inside your component).
- The Workspace Client (Workspaces) manages all calls to load, save, rename, and delete